Benifits And Features
Benefits of Call Recording
- Identify problem areas
- Keep detailed call records
- Improve your marketing campaigns
- Recover missed details
- Watching your words
- Capture customer stories
- Quality assurance
- Continually improving your services
- Quickly bring a customer service agent up to speed
Some More Features
- GSM recording with FCT/Gateways
- Direct P&T line , all EPABX extension compatible
- Multisite remote live monitoring
- Web based remote access
- Flexible reporting
- SMS / email alert integration
- Voice activation / Voltage change based recording
- Outgoing announcement alert to callee like, This call might be recorded for training and Quality Purpose
- CD or remote location network backup
- Scheduled FTP backup transfer
Need Of Call Recording
When the call is completed, an audio recording is preserved in the client's contact information, call history, and statistics.
Any call may be listened to immediately from your web browser on any device. The call recordings may be listened to directly in the Dashboard and Statistics.
You can listen to or download the recording after each phone record item. Once a day, Cloud Talk may also transfer all recordings to your FTP site.
Depending on your company requirements, you can keep them there for as long as you need them or utilize them for more processing.
It would help if you first chose your recording levels before you began recording phone calls.
When your recording is too loud, Convoque will alert you.
This might degrade the sound quality of your recordings.
After you've set up your gear and software, you're ready to start recording phone calls.
Before you begin your phone call, be sure Convoque is open.
The simplest way to begin a recording is to use the shortcut key, F5, or click the record button at the bottom of the Convoque screen.
It's critical to save your recordings, especially if you want to revisit them later while training your personnel.
Click the "Save" button on the Home tab toolbar to save a recording in Convoque.